WYSIWYG html editor

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:03:51 -0700 (MST)

Am 29. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Michael Knee so:

> Anyone know of a good open-source WYSIWYG html editor that runs under Re
> Hat 7.3?  "Good" in this context means full-featured, easy to use, and
> stable.

Try bluefish or quanta.

I haven't used either, but have heard nice things about both. Showed
bluefish to a friend for a few minutes once. It looked decent.

I use vim. It's a great WYSIWIG if you can parse html in your head ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something."