Thank You

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:56:22 -0700 (MST)

Am 30. Sep, 2002 schwätzte molossermom so:

> everyone was more than helpful,but i didn't hear any presentation
> announcements, so i didn't go to any. i was there from 11-1;30, did i miss
> something?

You missed a few presentations. Sorry about that. Next time we will have
more emphasis on the presentations. By reading this list you will come
across much of the same material. In fact, it's a bit better because you'll
get multiple viewpoints.

> on another thread; if you stop getting mail from people still using ms
> products, how will those people connect to the group to learn, or is that
> not the point?

While it wasn't completely obvious, I think Craig posted that comment
facetiously. He's posted saying he did. I'm willing to believe him :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans