PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3058 - 13 msgs

Paul plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:44:01 -0700 (US Mountain Standard Time)

I am beginning to think there are far too many folks out there that need to
get a life.

Message: 6
From: Michael Havens <bmike1@vei.net>
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: knoppix
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:18:04 -0700

Voltage Spike,

I was wondering what you thought about that distro (in header). From what I
ve
heard the hardware detection on it is excellent. If you think that is a good

idea I will get another cdrom to be a dedicated cdrom drive. If you do not
think it is a good idea please give me the reasons (not that I doubt you,
buddy, it is for my own edification).
--
:-)~Mike~(-:

--__--__--

Message: 7
<<edification>> The act of becoming an edifice.

On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 14:18, Michael Havens wrote:
> Voltage Spike,
>=20
> I was wondering what you thought about that distro (in header). From what=
I've=20
> heard the hardware detection on it is excellent. If you think that is a g=
ood=20
> idea I will get another cdrom to be a dedicated cdrom drive. If you do no=
t=20
> think it is a good idea please give me the reasons (not that I doubt you,=
=20
> buddy, it is for my own edification).
--=20
Bryce C <Plug@BryceCo.Net>