e-mail on linux box

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:42:02 -0800

Craig, I have had the ZoneAlarm since I got my cable setup so that I would
have some protection and I have been concerned about removing it since I
have been having this problem. I understand that I need to run anti-virus
software but I'm not sure yet which one I should use- There is a question
for the list if anyone wants to send me some advice on this I would
appreciate it. And as far as I can tell, according to Symantec my box is now
clean. Thanks for the info on the maillog file. I will go and check this out
and see what I can find. Thanks for all the responses to everyone who did.
Cliff