e-mail on linux box

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:36:14 -0700

You know Cliff,
	That happened to mealso whe I first installed Linux, and it still does. Some
messages would go and some won't. I found that if you just wait they will go
eventually. If you are like me and are impatient get the message up on your
screen and cclick the send message button again. It might not work right away
but they will go. Or are you talking about something else?
--