Stretching audio files

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Nov 2002 21:10:47 -0700

--=-ehvQ5TLhElcFnjZzoCLw

> What is the best linux program out there that can do this?

I don't know for sure if there is a program to do it, but I good bet
would be GLAME (http://glame.sf.net).  They are aspireing to be 'The
GIMP of audio processing' so they might have that function.  Another
place to look might be LADSPA (http://ladspa.org - which is not
responding right now) where they are trying to make some generic Linux
audio plug-ins.  I know that there are ways to use the LADSPA plug-ins
in Gstreamer, but I'm pretty sure other apps use them.

No concrete answers, but those are some places to look :)

		Good luck,
			Ted

--=-ehvQ5TLhElcFnjZzoCLw

--=-ehvQ5TLhElcFnjZzoCLw--