anti-spambot

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:49:36 -0500

Actually, if the script that renders the archives can run it through a
replace function and change all instances of "@" to "@" then it
should prevent the spambots from snagging our addresses.  Browsers will
still interpret the symbol correctly and decode it when filling in the
fields on the mail client.  I do this on the site I manage.