Web site needs more fixing :(

Debian User plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:59:28 -0700

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 09:30:51AM -0700, David Mandala wrote:
> Logged in with my account refreshed the screen once, then clicked on the
> calender and got the following errors. Bounced around the site and tried
> again, problem is intermittent sometimes works, sometimes throws errors,
> various different errors, also the calender shows up in different sizes
> when it appears, seems random.
>
> More data, happens not only on calender page but anywhere the calender
> is used, again intermittently .
>
> First error:

<SNIP>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 137 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

<SNIP>

> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 137 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Sounds to me like we've got an object somewhere in an included file that's
stuck in an infinite loop. Incidently, I hit the following bug by just going
directly to plug.phoenix.az.us:

		 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 18300 bytes) in
/var/www/hostedSites/az.us/html/plug.phoenix/includes/pnAPI.php on line 447

		 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 137 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

In addition, successive reloads of the page results in more and more errors.
Took me about 4-5 tries of reloading before the page actually came up (of
course, immediately after reloading the main page again, it errors out with
the same message as above).

--
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
http://tank.dyndns.org:8080