Web site needs more fixing :(

D Uhlman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:16:29 -0700

David,

We are aware of calendar problems and a software upgrade to the calendar
will happen in the scheduled maintenance time (1-4am) tonight. I am
curious though about the specifics of what you noticed.

Could you describe your browser/resolution/screen size and provide a
screen shot. You can mail the screenshot to the address below if you
don't want to send it to the list.

Thanks for the great feedback.

Sincerely,
David Uhlman