Audio CD Burning [WAS: Re: mp3 to wav*]

ShieldX plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:17:21 -0700

I use XCDRoast (0.98A9) for everything except for reading cd images,
as I found that the MD5sums wern't matching up.
for that, I use "dd" and it works great, with the checksums matching and
everything.

I don't know if it matters to anyone but "readcd" does not produce MD5sum
verfiable output, i.e., they Don't match.
Also, with each iteration of cdda2wav > cdrecord, (read audio, burn audio,...)
the MD5sums change as well.

Perhaps someone would shed some light on this.

ShieldX