website update

D Uhlman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:36:20 -0700

I would say that having the published website off for a week has been a
real problem, I just meant that it shouldn't be a problem any longer. We
now have a good solution running on modern servers, I expect 99.9%
uptime (forgiving the next 10 days of scheduled early morning
maintenance 1-4am).

After the beta period the servers have 24/7 monitoring and all the other
NOC goodies.

Sincerely,
David Uhlman
CTO 50km Inc.