mp3 to wav*

Bill Jonas plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:25:15 -0700

--SLauP2uySp+9cKYP

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 08:14:51AM -0700, Derek Neighbors wrote:
> If you want a much more efficient way of doing this use mpg321.
>=20
> mpg321 -v -w fileyouwant.wav filetoconvert.mp3

If the object is to burn the output to (audio) CD, I suggest that the
--cdr option would be better.  I accidentally tried to burn some wav
files (obtained with cdparanoia) as an audio CD recently, and the audio
CD I got was messed up.  (You could still hear the intended audio, but
there was lots of static.)

--=20
"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin

--SLauP2uySp+9cKYP

--SLauP2uySp+9cKYP--