Upgrading to Red Hat 8 or some other distro

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
24 Nov 2002 09:49:01 -0700

--=-+TwQ5IxcTEy8jEK9Fkad

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 12:14, Debian User wrote:
> Excuse me -- I chose the wrong word. I should have used the word,
> "non-standard" or "non-conforming".

Sorry to get all worked up about that.  I just tired of the "Redhat is
Microsoft" argument.  People may not like their distribution, the
choices they made about KDE integration, which compiler chain for 7.x
series, but they are not trying to lock people out of their technology.=20
They have been really, infact in some cases I think almost unbelievably,
giving with this kind of stuff.

		Sorry,
			Ted

--=-+TwQ5IxcTEy8jEK9Fkad