IDE (Integrated Development Environment)

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:18:42 -0500

A few months ago I ran into a free IDE called Arjuna and used it for a while.
 It was a bit buggy and not complete, but the author admitted it was a work
in progress.  Not bad considering the price, though. :-)

Currently I'm using Kylix 3, which I like quite a bit.  It's not the free
version because I'm developing commercial software with it.  It set me back
about $250.  I started out with Kylix 1, but it was a bit of a pain because
it forces you to use Object Pascal.  Kylix 3 lets you choose between Pascal
and C++, and I know C++ much much better.

Vaughn Treude