[PLUG] linuxfromscratch needs a home (fwd)

George Gambill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:05:06 -0700

Mike,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have copies of those and much more including, existing mirrors
etc.

I was hoping to get Gerard on the phone (our dime) during
that meeting to gain a better understanding of the logistics
involved and if in-fact help is still needed.

Thanks again.

BTY, I can bet reached offline by the "From" addtress (email) or
by phone at 480.444.7000 x7777

I seem not to be able to reach http://plug.phoenix.az.us.
I have always gotten to the archives through the above page.
Is the page down or have the Geeks (I like geeks) on my end
gotten creative again?

Is anyone else having problems with this?