[PLUG] linuxfromscratch needs a home (fwd)

George Gambill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:18:21 -0700

Here is the program.  I have a Saturday Morning meeting
(8:30 am Phoenix Time - Mountain Std) with some folks that
might be willing to provide a home for linuxfromscratch.
I need as much information as I can get my hands on for
that meeting.

I tried calling Gerard Beekmans at his [whois.opensrs.net]
number (416-743-5065) per Carla Schroder (thanks Carla).
Area code 416 seems to be Toronto, Ontario.  Per the person
answering the phone, he no longer works there (at that phone
number).

I sent him an email at gerard@linuxfromscratch.org and
have not received a response.

Does anyone know of anyone who can get hold of Gerard?

Any other suggestions?