[PLUG] linuxfromscratch needs a home (fwd)

Aaron Cordova plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:06:05 +0000

I would dontate cash to help keep LFS alive. I am sure that the rest of the
LFS community feels the same way. Can we set up some sort of donation
through pay-pay or something?