Upgrading to Red Hat 8 or some other distro

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:51:33 -0700

My VISOR will sync! I'm sold. Where can I get it? I'll go check RedHat.com.
But I'll wait for 8.? to come out first. Or do you think, knowing the trouble
I'm having with syncing, I should just do it now, Voltage?
--