pilot

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:11:12 -0700

I attempted to ysnc my visor one more time (kinda futile at this point) and
the machine said it was "Syncing on device /dev/pilot". That got me to
wondering what device was on /dev/pilot. So I opened /dev and discovered
/pilot is a program. So I opened this program and am being greeted by UW
Pilot which I just now see is in /ColdSync. So I just installed cold sync and
was wondering what program you use to sync a PDA with coldpilot and what
procedure I should follow. Could any one tell me. I know Voltage Spike know
how to do it!
Thanks.
--