Collaborative Calendaring using Outlook client

Kyle Faber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:42:06 -0700

Howdy Everyone,

=09I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with some open-sourc=
e/FSF=20
apps that can provide collaborative calendaring for Outlook Clients.  Tha=
t's=20
really the only functionality that my client would like that they don't=20
currently have.  I will be running a Linux based server in their office t=
o=20
allow them to file share between Windows and Macs already in the office. =
 The=20
transfer of most of the office to Linux will be slow at best.

Any ideas?  Or at least any projects to avoid?

Kyle Faber
EMR Internet
kyle@emr.net
623-581-0842 office