Scanning under StarOffice with Mandrake 8.2

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:11:09 -0700

Hi, Dennis-

I want to be able to use StarOffice to set up a fax coversheet, then
scan into the document and fax it. StarOffice should be able to do this,
but it doesn't detect my scanner, even though XSANE and Kooka detect it
with no problems.

Lee Einer