SCC presentation

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
16 Nov 2002 11:16:42 -0700

--=-3nxBGEsLaUfzQMZalJRJ

> I was thinking about the presentations this morning and it was really coo=
> that UoP gave out copies of Knoppix to all the students in the class last
> week when I gave a presentation there.
>=20
> I think we should highly encourage that if we don't out and out require i=
t.

I was thinking about this too.  I was wondering if someone like
cheapbytes (www.cheapbytes.com) would be willing to sell us the CDs in
bulk.  I imagine that they can get costs down pretty low when they do
the printing (and it's a pain in the ass to burn that many CDs :)  Like
a spindle at a time.  We could perhaps make that our 'speaking fee'?

		--Ted

--=-3nxBGEsLaUfzQMZalJRJ

--=-3nxBGEsLaUfzQMZalJRJ--