SCC presentation

Mark R. Myers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:48:54 -0500

--------------030806020002020904090503

Thanks for the presentation. That is the first time that I used
StarOffice Presentation.

Ted Gould wrote:

>>>   15 minutes
>>>   -- Brief overview of what is Unix.
>>>   -- Brief history of Unix/BSD/Linux.
>>>   -- Brief overview of what is Linux/GNU/FSF/Open Source.
>>>

>>I think that I've got a good start on the presentation for this.  I'll
>>bring it to the meeting tonight to look over.  I'm not sure on the
>>ordering yet...
>>

>I'm still not sure on the ordering, but I wanted to get some feedback on
>what I have.  Most of this was just me typing off the top of my head
>while I was out of town.  I don't have any slides on history per se, but
>some history is included in the discussion of GNU/Linux/Open Source.
>
>Please read and criticize!
>
>		Thanks,
>			Ted
>
>PS - I'll make it look pretty later, perhaps a PLUG OpenOffice template?

--------------030806020002020904090503

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thanks for the presentation. That is the first time that I used StarOffice
Presentation. <br>
Ted Gould wrote:<br>
 cite="mid1037375121.1631.30.camel@localhost.localdomain">
      <pre wrap="">   15 minutes
   -- Brief overview of what is Unix.
   -- Brief history of Unix/BSD/Linux.
   -- Brief overview of what is Linux/GNU/FSF/Open Source.
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I think that I've got a good start on the presentation for this.  I'll