SCC presentation

Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:04:51 -0700 (MST)

Am 13. Nov, 2002 schw=E4tzte Michael Havens so:

> I volunteer! I'm not sure if I would be much of a help or more of a leech=
 at
> the present time. I would be a leech in that I would be learning more tha=
> contributing. But if you wouldn't mind I will be there.

That's not leeching, that's QA :).

Seriously, sanity checking and bug reporting is an important part of Free
Software development. We're highly unlikely to fix it if we don't know it's
borken.

It might also be a good opportunity for you to contribute as you can
illustrate what you're having to learn in order to use GNU/Linux.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
#  I took the one less traveled by,
#  And that has made all the difference. -- Robert Frost
#  I, OTOH, prefer to just go stomping through the desert... - der.hans