Mac OS X Users Group - XUsers - Now Forming

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:54:52 -0700 (MST)

Surprisingly, Arizona does not have a Mac OS X users group. Sure, we have
a couple of general Mac groups, but nothing specific to OS X. Now we do.

Introducing XUsers - the Mac OS X users group:

    http://www.xusers.org

We're actively forming this new group. The discussion list is available
now (information on the web site) and the first meeting is scheduled.
Please mark your calendars:

Who:    XUsers - Mac OS X Users Group
What:   December 2002 Meeting
When:   First Wednesday every month. Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 6PM
Where:  Coffee Rush, South-East corner of Ray and Dobson in Chandler
Topic:  Mac OS X is bridging the gap between Mac people and UNIX geeks.
        Ten practical tips we should all know - five UNIX tips for Mac
        heads and five Mac tips for UNIX heads. Additionally, since this
        is our first meeting, we will discuss general organizational
        introductions.

For more information about XUsers, or to subscribe to our email discussion
or announcement lists, visit the XUsers web site:  http://www.xusers.org

Meetings are always held on the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM.

~Jay

--
== Jay Jacobson
== Edgeos, Inc. - Security is Critical - http://www.edgeos.com