cox

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:48:18 -0500

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 09:31:40PM -0500, Weno121416@aol.com wrote:
/_Does anyone know how to install cox in linux.  I am inexperienced and could
/_use some help.  I tried contacting cox and talked to people but they told me
/_they dont have tec support for linux.  I also searched the web but it didnt
/_help.  If you have any idea of how to i would appreciate it!
/_

I think a bit more information would help us a bit.
1. Do you have a NIC card installed?
2. If so, do you need help configuring it?
3. Maybe what distro you are running?
   (I thought I would never say that as I'm a CLI guy :-)
4. Do you plan on using this Linux box as a gateway
   for other PC's?

Something along these lines would be a bit more helpful.

v/r
-Mike