RH 8.0 woes

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:05:32 -0700

On Monday 11 November 2002 5:44 pm, Carl Parrish wrote:
> I've learned the hard way not to use a x.0 version of RH, and I'm *stil=
l*
> not putting 8.0 on my home system. That said however I've installed 8.0=
 on
> a few customers site and they love it. I'm typing this from a 8.0 box a=
nd
> while I do find suprises here and there its no where near the nightmare=
> had with 6.0 and 7.0 (though I'm sure upgrading my main developers box =
will
> be a challenge).
>
> Carl Parrish

I hope you don't take this personal,  but do you have any idea how that=20
sounds?  You won't install it on your own system, but feel it's okay to p=
ut=20
on customers?  Yikes!!

What business did you say yer in?  Just for future reference.  lol

--=20
Richard L. Proctor
Krystal Computer Services
PC Repairs & Upgrades