non-hexidec char error

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:19:29 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

I've run into the following error in pine a few times recently:

"[Error: Formatting error: Non-hexadecimal character in QP encoding]"

Just now I got it on George's response about Navy pay. The other instances
might've also been George's email on another list.

Apparently this is because the message is quoted-printable, but the stuff we
add with mailman doesn't get added as quoted-printable.

Just kicked out the part that was causing the problem.

Just thought others might've run into the problem.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans