RH 8.0 woes

Clayton Stapleton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:13:07 -0700

I have installed RH8.0 as a second boot and am not having any problems
with it. I never like Gnome so instead installed KDE and every thing work=
fine. I had stopped using RH do to such problems but am happy with the
way this one installed and works. I am now using RH8.0 as my main OS
as SuSE8.0 will not recognize my optical wheel mouse.

Clayton Stapleton