kickstart @ intel

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:27:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 11. Nov, 2002 schw=E4tzte Kevin Brown so:

> I don't recall them saying they'd release any of it.  Sounded like what t=
hey
> were doing was pulling information for the systems from an SQL database.

I think the dhcp config out of a db was something they cooked up on their
own. They might've tacked it onto another project though. The instance in
question is someone who isn't allowed to influence hardware support yet is
expected to support tons of boxen.

dhcp and kickstart out of db would probably be pretty killer for him.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "Communications without intelligence is noise;
#  Intelligence without communications is irrelevant."
#  Gen. Alfred. M. Gray, USMC