kickstart @ intel

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:30:47 -0700

der.hans wrote:
> moin, moin,
>
> didn't the intel guys say they'd released some of the custom kickstart stuff
> they'd done? based it on someone else's project?
>
> Anyone have a URL for what they were using?
>
> Got a friend in .pa.us who could use it.

I don't recall them saying they'd release any of it.  Sounded like what they
were doing was pulling information for the systems from an SQL database.

Maybe there is a project on freshmeat or sourceforge doing this.  Or if you have
the names of the presenters I can try to get you their Intel email addresses and
you can ask them directly.