RH 8.0 woes

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Nov 2002 09:12:14 -0700

Actually the lession to learn here is NEVER use an x.0 release from Red
Hat. They ALWAYS break the x.0 releases. I've been using Red Hat since
1995 or so and I've learned the hard way never never use a x.0 release.
Switch back to the 7.3 release and most will be well, wait for the 8.1
release which will work quite nicely I'm sure.

Cheers,

Davidm