Dez party

Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:56:05 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

we usually do a end of year party for the Dez meeting.

This year the west side meeting is on Christmas Eve. Even the non-Christians
probably want to avoid a meeting that night as there's no need to risk
getting landed on by a fat guy after overzealous homeland security shoots
him down :).

So, I was thinking we could try to combine the two meetings this time.
Invite AZPHP as well since they're also 24Dez2002.

If we do that, I'd like to see if we can get someplace a little more central
in the valley geography.

Does this sound like a good plan?

We could either hold the party the same night as the normal east side
meeting or we could just wrap everything into Stammtisch.

ciao,

der.hans, the meeting topic guy
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/