Wardriving

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:00:08 -0700 (MST)

Anyone on the list really into wardriving? I'd love to hear from you if
you are.

Yesterday I asked about honeypots, today about wardriving. Just to clarify
- I'm not a fed. :)  Plenty of people on this list know me and can vouch
for me.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm working on a new project that is doing
some online straming video segments about network/information security
topics. I'm looking for guests to have on the segments about these topics.
:)

~Jay

--

== Jay Jacobson