A+ Prep - was Potential PLUG Presentation?

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:42:47 -0700

Had I known that was on a posting somewhere, I probably would have applied. I
am well versed in both desktop and networking issues (having to use both all
the time makes great training).

Technomage