RH 8.0, Evolution, Email, Sync?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
01 Nov 2002 19:58:44 -0700

A solution:
For all of you that installed Red Hat Linux 8.0 and found their palm
would no longer sync to Evolution, go here:
http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/gnome-pilot/
to download the "fixed" rpm and get your conduits back.  Works fine for
me.  I don't know why Red Hat has not released a fix for this yet.

A question:
The glaring missing piece for Evolution and palm users is the lack of an
email conduit.  That's right.  Evolution does not have an email conduit
to sync email between it and the palm device.  I assume it is coming.
In the mean time, I want to receive and send email by syncing my palm
device.  Any suggested solutions out there available now?

Alan