Intel presentation content suggestions?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 May 2002 20:56:53 -0700

I got this email today from Mike at Intel.  They are confirmed for the
presentation on the East Side on June 13th.

He asks at the end for "any particular topics or areas of interest" we would
like him to cover about Intel's use of Linux.  Rather than give him my
guesses on what you want (unless you all want what I want), I thought I would
pass the question on to you.

Well, what do you want him to talk about?  I'll pass the answers on to him.

Alan

Subject: RE: Phoenix Linux Users Group info
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:03:35 -0700
From: "Michael"

We will be presenting on June 13th.

We have scraped up a few things to give away, but I am working on a little
more.

So far we havent come up with an agenda.

I would expect it would cover things like:

Intel's Usage of Linux:
Desktop, batch processing, Infrastructure usage, etc

Also we will discuss mass installation's of linux ( ie building hundreds of
machines at a time ).

I could also talk about Linux on ia64 if they wish.

Are there any particular topics or areas of interest you believe your
members would like to see not covered about?

MIchael