Please Help with internet connection...

Frank Mandato plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
28 May 2002 12:14:51 -0700

Michael,

  I know nothing about samba, however, your resolv.conf file should have
you ISP's name servers numerical address in it. Comment out the "search
localdomain and change the addresses to your ISP you should be OK.

  To get the addresses of your ISP do a nslookup and you will get at
least one name server.

  FrankM