Install Fest Volunteers

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 27 May 2002 08:51:22 -0700

> Probably would be a good idea for all of us who are planning on
> helping at the Install Fest to email Bill <wlindley@wlindley.com> and
> let him know that  you are planning on being there and the area(s)
> that you can helo with.

In the FAQ/HowTo you posted before, I think there was a good suggestion
that on the day of the event those participating in making it happen
show up at the location or offsite an hour or two earlier to make sure
all the ducks are in a row and put out signs etc.

Also, do we have any idea on the turn out for this? Are you doing
preregistration or anything to get ideas of numbers of folks coming to
get GNU\Linux installed?

-Derek