Transmitting screen shots for legal records

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 May 2002 08:40:10 -0400

My apologies to Vic on this post.  I meant to say:
"I've already submitted my 4 point argument against this to
management."

In retrospect, I see that it could be interpreted as me being
really snotty to Vic, which is not the case.  As you can see
from my omission and the punctuation, I was tired when I
wrote it.

George