Using Unauthorized Software Copies a Felony in Arizona

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 May 2002 01:17:59 -0400

mp3's carry a trademark or service mark as defined in the ARS?  I
suppose they could if it were in the mp3 header.

I read IIS paid the $1MM this year for copyright infringement under
Title 17 USC, not aa AZ State Law.

George