open source sucks...

Mike Vanecek plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 25 May 2002 00:06:31 -0500

But..but, but, this Bill guy from Microsoft says open source is less
secure...he should know about security, right? After all, he produces
absolutely secure software with no exploits or vulnerabilities that is
the cream of quality and stability...
:)
Cheers,
Mike
Norton said I had a virus, so I deleted Windows...