PCWorld article: MS alternatives getting popular

Mike plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 23 May 2002 12:35:57 -0500

Make sense, as my last post about the Sherwin Williams deal w/IBM
indicates it's actually reality :-)

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 01:25:17PM -0400, alandd@mindspring.com wrote:
 We may get lots of people at the InstallFest, if this article is any indication of reality:

 Interesting quote from the end of the article:
 '"The percentage of customers who say they are actively looking to replace Microsoft has gone up," DiDio said. "When it comes down to it, some people aren't going to be able to do it (migrate off of Windows and Office). But where Microsoft can be replaced, it's become a real fashionable thing to do."'

 We're fashionable now!

 Alan