InstallFest Press Release

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 23 May 2002 10:54:12 -0400

A couple of minor corrections, indicated in brackets:

2nd paragraph
Because it [is] freely downloadable from the Internet or available as an inexpensive distribution at most local computer stores, Linux is an...

Last paragraph
More information[deleted the "a"] about PLUG can be found on the website at http://plug.phoenix.az.us/.

Reads great!

Alan