Transmitting screen shots for legal records

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:25:16 -0400

Sorry, Vic, I'm a little slow at times.

Keeping in mind this is Big Corporation, to implement the process
to do as you suggested (in your Wed 22:28 post) would take months.
It's kinda like the old saying about IBM in 1980 when they were
planning the PC: "It would take them a year to plan an empty box."
(They actually got the PC out the door in a year.)

George