InstallFest FAQ Wordings

Bill Nash plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 May 2002 11:19:25 +0700 (GMT-7)

Some FAQ addition suggestions from billn's Oracle of User Hate:

Q: I want to install Linux on my Palm Pilot/Cell Phone/Nintendo/Toaster
Oven/[Insert wierd device that some yahoo got it running on]. Will someone
be able to help with that?

Q: I'm already running [Linux|*BSD], but I'm having some difficulty with
certain vaguely supported hardware. Could I still bring my machine down to
get some assistance?

Q: I want to set up for dual-booting while there. Should I back up my
primary OS first?

Q: Do I need to bring my own installation media for my OS of choice?

- billn