Training

Mon, 20 May 2002 14:10:36 -0700 (MST)

Am 15. May, 2002 schwätzte Michelle Lowman so:

> I would like to offer my services designing advertisements, flyers, etc.,

Michelle,

would you also be willing to help in the installfest promo? I think the two
projects are greatly intertwined. We need the installfest to help people who
want to take the classes have computers with Linux at home. We need the
classes to help those whom we've helped get Linux running so they'll know
what to do with it :).

danke,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then