Mozilla upgrade woes.

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 May 2002 09:51:07 -0700

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 07:08, Paul Dickson wrote:
> On 17 May 2002 22:13:22 -0700, Craig White wrote:
>
> > Steve - I have the perfect anti-dote for Mozilla Mail Madness (specially
> > 'cuz you've gone all the way to valhalla...Evolution)
>
> Or, even better, Sylpheed.  Then just install protozilla within Mozilla
> and the mailto:'s are directed away from Mozilla's mail processor.

----
The last time I tried sylpheed, it was as unstable as evolution - and
evolution has so many more features that I like...but I have always
believed that Outlook 2000 was the best MUA/PIM client ever...so
naturally, I would like evolution.

Tell you a little tale...I bought the Kyocera 6035 (has palm os) -
connected it to my serial port, set a symbolic link from /dev/pilot to
/dev/ttyS0 and it transferred my address book and completely backed up
my phone (including phone features not part of Palm).

It was awesome - evolution is here to stay - even if I am KDE 3.0 now. I
haven't checked out Kmail - no reason to.

Craig