Good place for cable parts?

Thu, 16 May 2002 17:17:05 -0700 (MST)

Am 16. May, 2002 schwätzte Eric Richardson so:

> DB-9 to RJ-45 on the computer and then a RJ-45 rollover to the router?

Ooops. I totally got ahead of myself on this. Sorry. I create straight
through and crossover db9s and then have crossover, rollover, etc. rj45
couplers. It requires two ethernet cables, but since I carry those anyway,
that's not a prob. It would probably degrade gig e connections, but thus far
I've not needed to hook up anything beyong 100Mb.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans