double e-mails

Mark R. Myers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 16 May 2002 09:57:31 -0700

I found the answer. Originally I was receiving e-mails from the list and
from mybutt? So I created multiple filters to move all of my PLUG e-mails
into the same folder. It seems I made too many filters and they were getting
moved twice.
I deleted all but one and now it seems to be working fine.
Thanks!
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 1:28 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: double e-mails

What email app are you using? I know for instance, in Eudora for windows,
you can set up different pop accounts, and you can actually have the same
account in there twice and if the settings are leaving the mail on the
server when it checks it, you could end up with two copies of everything.

Check to see if you have more than one "profile" or "identity" setup in
there.